If you have a sink inside your bathroom, chances are it is teeming with germs. All surfaces do, actually. So if you put down your toothbrush on any surface, germs will transfer to it. It's not that scary, until you realize which part of your body you are using your toothbrush.
Before storing your toothbrush, be sure that it is rid of all germs. Use the UV Care Family Toothbrush Sterilizer to remove all chances of bacteria getting inside your mouth.
The Family Toothbrush Sterilizer sterilizes up to 4 toothbrushes in under 7 minutes.
- Uses germicidal UV-C light technology which effectively kills up to 99.9% of invisible bacteria and viruses (including S. Hemolyticus bacteria, E. Coli Fecal Bacteria, S. Aureus Fatal Bacteria, and F. Nucleatum Deadly Bacteria)
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
- Can simultaneously sterilize up to 4 toothbrushes at a time in under 7 minutes
- Includes pegs for smaller toothbrush heads
- Can also be used for electric toothbrush heads
- With drip tray for excess water
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm X 8.5 cm
- Diameter: 9 cm • 4 Watt UV-C Light
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Power Source: 3xAA Batteries or Adapter (220 V)
- With 1 year Local Supplier Warranty
- 1x Adapter
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card