• ₱2,995.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

• Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds

• With LCD Display, can set up working time (10 seconds- 30 minutes)

• To use simply press “ON/TIMER” button for 5 seconds, set the desired time, and press “START/STOP” button. Then shine light within 1/4 inch of the surface to disinfect for a few seconds. Move the light slowly so it illuminates the area for 2-3 seconds before moving the lamp to the next section to achieve up to 99.9% disinfection.

• Safety switch feature turns the UV-C light off when turned upward

• Power Source: DC 6V adapter or 4xAA Batteries

• Power Consumption: 8000 hours

• UV strength: ≥3500μW

• Product size:30 cm (L) x 4.2 cm (W) x 3.7 (H) cm

• Weight: 157g