A powerful helper.
Google Home is powered by the Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. Its your own Google, always ready to help.
Get answers from Google.
Use your voice to quickly find information about the weather, news, sports and more. "Hey Google, what time does the grocery store close?"
Bring your music to life, using only your voice.
Google Homes high-excursion speaker delivers a big, rich sound in a compact size."Hey Google, listen to Discover Weekly on Spotify."
Manage your day from breakfast to bed.
Get help around the house with things like your schedule, commute, travel information and more. It can even make phone calls. "Hey Google, call Mom." *In the US and Canada. 911 and 1-900 calls are not supported.
Play, pause and rewind. Hands-free.
Pair with a Chromecast to control your favorite movies and shows, using only your voice. "Hey Google, play Stranger Things from Netflix on my TV."
Control your smart home.
Use your voice to control your compatible lights, thermostat, smart plugs and more. "Hey Google, set the thermostat to 72 degrees."
Your voice. Your info.
Get personalized responses for you and others in your home with voice recognition. "Hey Google, when is my first meeting tomorrow?" *Google Home can distinguish up to six voices in total.
- Far-Field Voice Recognition Technology
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 1x 2" High-Excursion Driver
- 2x 2" Passive Radiators
- Google Home App Controllable
- Touch Control via Top Touch Surface
- Compact Design at 3.79" Wide, 5.62" High
- Set, check, cancel, stop, and snooze multiple and/or recurring alarms.
- Perform complicated calculations with the built-in calculator.\
- Ask about an event or get your schedule for the day from Google Calendar.
- Have fun with random questions.
- Get definitions and spellings for words with the built-in dictionary.
- Discover hidden surprises with Easter eggs.
- Get answers to your everyday questions.
- Ask about current individual stock prices or current points of an index, like the NASDAQ.
- Get status updates on your upcoming flight.
- Play games with the Assistant.
- Pick your favorite phrase to control countless online services and third-party smart devices with IFTTT.
- Turn on/off, dim, and check if lights are on with supported smart light bulbs.
- Search for local places and ask for additional information.
- Stream audio from your phone to Google Home from 100+ Chromecast-enabled audio apps or through phone mirroring.
- Group any combination of Google Home, Chromecast Audio, or Speakers with Chromecast built-in together for synchronous music throughout the home.
- Play music from popular music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood, or activity.
- Get a curated daily snippet about your day, which includes weather, calendar, commute, reminders, and news with My Day.
- Get the latest news.
- Get nutrition information for ingredients or food.
- Listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Listen to your favorite radio stations.
- Add items to your Shopping list and check what's already on it.
- Turn on/off devices around your home with supported smart switches and plugs.
- Stream audio to any speaker that has Chromecast Audio plugged in or Chromecast built-in. Then play, pause, skip, or turn up the volume.
- Ask for scores, live updates, or next game date, location and time.
- Stream video content to any TV that has Chromecast plugged in or built-in. Then play, pause, or turn up the volume.
- Control the temperature with supported smart thermostats.
- Set, pause, check, resume, and cancel timers.
- Ask for traffic and travel times for driving, walking, or biking.
- Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages.
- Ask for current weather or forecasts for the week for your home location or any other location.